Two Beans (aka DJ.2B) was gracious enough to record a nice studio dubstep mix for us. The track list is below and you can find out more about Two Beans after the break.
- 6Blocc – How You Like Me Now
- Soroka – Phenomenon
- Optimus Gryme – Surreal
- Piper Davis – The World (Mark Instinct Remix)
- Floetry – Say Yes (Distinction Remix)
- Excision & Datsik – Boom
- Flow Dan w/ The Bug – Run
- Ramadanman – Dayrider
- Slack-T – Brighter Future (Slackfull Mix)
- Root – Linux Dub
- M-theory – Hold Me In Your Arms
- STAGGA Ft. Skamma – Sick As Sin
- Killer Mike – 2 Sides (MRK1 remix)
- Distance – Headstrung
- Boxcutter – Bad You Do (Halfstep)
- 6Blocc – Talk Too Loud (Feat. K’LIN)
- Addison Groove – Footcrab
- Amanda Blank – Something Bigger, Something Better
- Benga – Go Tell Them
- AC Slater – Calm Down
- Roska – Squark
- Crissy Chris – Soap Dodger
- Cookie Monsta – Change your Heart
- Two Beans – Foregone Destruction (Skaarj Assault Remix)
Born in Kalamazoo MI, directly between the birthplaces of House and Techno, Two Beans has always had a passion for music. With tastes ranging from underground hip-hop, various forms of electronic music, to the utterly bizarre and arguably unlistenable and almost everything in-between and beyond he’s gathered quite a library of sounds…and he’s not afraid to use them.
An Ordained Minister of the Church of the SubGenius (http://www.subgenius.com), a “parody religion”, he has received his Doktorate of the Forbidden Sciences. He started producing his own brand of “anti-music” as many within the church do in the search for Slack. Eventually, his sound wanderlust led him into Psychedelic Trance and Goa. Having no raves with this music to go to, he decided to throw his own at the annual SubGenius X-Day “End of the World” festivals, becoming the resident dance party DJ to the Escape Vessels of the Sex Goddesses.
Eventually Two Beans started to drift away from Psytrance. Seeking a new sound to brandish he discovered Dubstep while meandering around internet radio streams. From that point on he was hooked like a ‘frop fiend to the dark sounds and mutated beats that poured into his earholes. It was also at this time that He moved to the DC Metro area for greener pastures. Once he had gotten the hang of spinning sets of Dubstep for his cultist counterculture, he stepped out into the world of the “normals” ready to do what any decent religious zealot would do in a packed crowd of unsaved heathens….bring the BOOM.