Submitting your mix to be featured on EXBC
We love to feature new mixes from people who we’ve never even met. We just ask you meet a few criteria first. Please read over our criteria. If you have any questions, send us a message via our contact form and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
- Genres must be one of the following: drum & bass, dubstep, future bass/bass music, future garage, or some derivative of dubstep.
- Please keep your mix focused on 1 genre. If you want to throw in a little dubstep into your drum & bass mix or some hip hop into your future garage mix, that’s cool, just keep it mostly to one of the genres previously mentioned.
- Mixes gotta be clear of any train-wrecking/bad mixing. A little slip here or there is okay but if I’ve never met you, I’m going to be a bit stricter about letting those little wrecks slide by. So the cleaner, the better.
- The mix has got to be exclusive to EXBC. What this basically means is this: we’re not looking to just rehost mixes you’ve already posted on your Soundcloud, Facebook, personal blog, or whatever. Ultimately, if you’d like to later post this on some other site, that’s cool, we just ask that you give us at least a week of exclusivity with the mix before you do so.
- At a minimum, the mixes should be 1 hour and at a maximum 2 hours in length.
- We’ll need a full track list complete with artist name and track title. Labels are nice but not required. When you submit it, please submit it in the following format: Artist Name – Track Title (Remixer Artist) [Label]
- Dubs and unreleased tunes are cool so long as you were given the proper authority to play them.
- Please submit a good photograph of you (and preferably only you) to use with the post.
If you think you got all this sorted, upload your mix somewhere where we can get to it, and send us a message via our contact form with a link to where we can download it along with the complete track list.
Great! Now send us your mixes :)